Have you got Non Standard Investments?
Non standard investments are often put into SIPPs to generate huge commissions for the advisors. They can include:
- Storage Pods
- Eco products
- Agri products
- Ethical forestry
- Overseas Property
- Chinese stock
- 10 year property bonds
- Overseas investments
- Hotel schemes
- Car park schemes
- Forex trading
- CFD trading
- Unquoted shares
- Preference shares
How do I know if I have been mis-sold a pension?
A pension may have been mis-sold to you if one or more of the following applies:
- Your adviser didn’t explain the risks to you
- Your financial adviser failed to take your personal circumstances into account
- You were not properly informed how your money would be invested
- Your financial adviser didn’t carry out a ‘fact find’ to determine your financial circumstances or goals
- You were encouraged to purchase an investment that carried more risk than you and your financial circumstances were prepared for
Read our blog for more information: 5 Signs You May Been Mis-Sold A Pension
What should I do if I’ve been mis-sold a pension?
If you can relate to one or more of the bullet points above, you may be entitled to compensation.
Here at Pension Justice, we’ll investigate your case, fight your corner, and do everything within our power to obtain compensation for financial losses incurred. We operate a No Win, No Fee* service with no fees or charges unless your claim is successful.
Please get in touch and a member of our dedicated team will ensure you immediately receive specialist advice and assistance.
*Fee payable if case is not pursued at the client’s request.