We help clients identify if they have been mis-sold a pension or other financial product and if they have, work hard to get compensation for them.
Pension Justice was established specifically to obtain redress for any person throughout the United Kingdom who has been the victim of an act of pension or financial mis-selling which led to them suffering financial losses. Most people who have pensions have worked hard all their lives and behaved in a completely responsible way by putting money aside in their pension funds for when they retire. In many cases a person’s pension fund will be their main source of income in retirement. The effect of an act of pension mis-selling can be devastating both financially and emotionally for the victim and the long term consequences following retirement cannot be under-stated.
- We work strictly on a no win no fee* basis. We will never charge for an unsuccessful claim. Ever.
- Clear advice. Sometimes things can get technical due to the nature of the work. You’ll be glad to hear we don’t use financial or legal jargon and work hard to ensure you understand what investments you have, how they may affect you in the future, and how we can help.
- Keeping you updated. We keep you regularly updated throughout the duration of your case so that you know what progress has been made.
Begin Your Claim
- Contact Us. Call us free on 0800 014 8275 or complete the Request a Call Back. If you wish, you can email us and we will reply to your enquiry within 24 hours.
- Claim form. We’ll send you a simple claim form to get things moving.
- Dedicated specialist will be appointed to work with you and keep you informed.
- Compensation. Usually any compensation is paid to us. If we receive your compensation monies these will be placed in our client account. After deducting any fees due to ourselves we will then send you a cheque for the balance due to you
Why Choose Us?
When you call us you will speak to a member of our dedicated team and not a Call Centre. The person you speak to will make sure you immediately receive specialist advice and assistance.
Pension Justice specialises in obtaining compensation for pension mis-selling so you can be guaranteed a specialist service. We work on a “No Win, No Fee*” basis. There are no up-front fees whatsoever. We only charge you a fee if your claim is successful. If your claim does not succeed there is no fee payable whatsoever.
If your case is successful our fee is 30% (inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%) of any compensation that you recover. We ensure the whole process is as simple and hassle-free as possible and we deal with all the form filling on your behalf.