Mis-Sold Pension Claim Specialists.
Experts believe around a third of UK pensions have been mis-sold. Check if you’re eligible, and we can help claim up to £85,000 of your nest egg back, quickly and hassle-free.
We have recovered £millions in compensation to date.
MAKE YOUR 100% RISK-FREE CLAIM TODAY.
Mis-Sold Pension Compensation Specialists
Are you eligible for a claim?
There are various types of pension mis-selling that have taken place over the last few years and which could give rise to a claim for compensation, even if the Financial Advisor who sold the pension to you is no longer trading.
Examples of pension mis-selling range from unauthorised funds sold within a self-invested personal pension to being advised to transfer away from a final salary scheme. In providing pension advice, your pension advisor has strict codes of practice to follow to avoid a mis-sold pension. If any of the following occurred, you may have a mis-sold pension claim:
- Did you transfer a pension into a SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension plan)?
- Have you invested in non-standard assets, e.g. carbon credits, storage pods, green oil, car park schemes, overseas property, ethical forestry etc?
- Were you in a company pension scheme but advised to take out a personal pension, when existing company schemes would have yielded better results?
- Did you feel pressured into taking out the new pension without having an opportunity to shop around for a potentially better deal?
Start Your Consultation Request
Types of Mis-Sold Pension Claims
When it comes to the circumstances around a mis-sold pension, each pension mis-selling scenario brings its own set of legal and financial considerations, so you should make it a priority to speak to a pension expert as soon as you can.
Here at Pension Justice, our helpful and knowledgeable team of pension mis-selling experts will be happy to:
- explore the details of your pension mis-selling claim and advise you on the legal steps to take for your claim
- keep you informed on the nature of your claim status throughout the mis-sold pension claim process
- handle any of the complex and time-consuming paperwork, saving you a great deal of time and effort
We offer our mis-sold pension claim services on No Win No Fee* terms, protecting your financial interests. For more details on mis-sold pensions, including mis-sold pension compensation, get in touch with our team today, while to read more information about some of the specific claim areas our team can handle, you can click on the links below.
If you used any of these companies, you may be eligible for a mis-sold pension claim
Millions of people throughout the UK could be affected
At least 1.3 million people claim they were mis-sold a pension, in a recent Financial Conduct Authority study.
Don’t delay. Check your eligibility today.
Recover your nest egg in 3 simple steps…
Request a callback, call us free on 0800 014 8275, or email us and we will reply within an hour.
No lengthy paperwork to fill out. No Win, No Fee.*
We guide you at every step of the claim process to reclaim as much compensation as possible.
Why Choose Us?
we will never charge for an unsuccessful claim. You can
speak to us about our No Win, No Fee* terms.
We have an experienced team
We specialise entirely in obtaining compensation for pension mis-selling, so you are guaranteed a specialist service at every stage.
We are not a Call Centre
We are not a Call Centre. Our experts will understand your problem and you’ll receive swift specialist advice and assistance.
We do all the heavy lifting. There are no lengthy forms for you to fill in, because our experts will be able to do all of that on your behalf.