No Win No Fee
We will represent you under what is commonly known as a No Win No Fee Agreement. Under the terms of the Agreement, a fee is only payable if your case is successful. If your claim is not successful you do not have to pay any money whatsoever. However, we reserve the right to send you a bill if you terminate the Agreement or fail to co-operate with us for any reason. In those circumstances, our charges are calculated in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
- The work done in respect of your claim/s will be charged as a contingency fee of 30% (inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%) of any award that you receive in settlement of each claim. We will not charge a fee if the claim is not successful.
- An award is the financial benefit that you receive as a result of the claim. This is usually paid as a cheque or direct to a bank account.
- Confirmation of our fee will be issued when an offer is accepted. Payment of our fee is due within 7 days of the award being made. A receipted invoice will be issued once our fee has been paid.
- If the award is paid directly to us we will deduct our fee and send the balance to you as soon as the funds have cleared in our account.
Examples of how our fee is calculated
- e.g. 1 – If you obtain compensation of £10,000 in cash – our fees would be 30% (inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%), i.e. £3,000.00.
- e.g. 2 – If you obtain compensation of £20,000 in cash – our fees would be 30% (inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%), i.e. £6,000.00.
- e.g. 3 – If you obtain compensation of £50,000 in cash – our fees would be 30% (inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%), i.e. £15,000.00.