There have been several different types of pension mis-selling that have happened over the last few years in the UK, each of them with the possibility of being eligible for pension mis-selling compensation, depending on the circumstances of each case.
Pension Justice specialise in helping clients around the UK to seek the mis-sold pension compensation they may be entitled to. When it comes to the possibility of mis-sold pension claims, many people in the UK are unsure of whether they qualify, but we encourage anyone who has any questions on whether they were mis-sold their pension to get in touch with us. If you’ve been poorly advised and have lost out financially, you could be entitled to compensation.
How do I know if I’m entitled to mis-sold pension compensation?
When it comes to identifying whether or not you may be able to apply for pension mis-selling compensation, the following statements are a good guideline. If any of them apply to your case, you may well have a claim:
- You received advice to transfer away from a Final Salary Company Pension.
- Your updated pension was not compared with a low-cost stakeholder pension.
- You received advice to transfer to a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP).
- You had your pension placed into a high-risk portfolio.
- You did not receive annual reviews, ongoing support and projections.
- You were transferred over from a pension with a higher tax-free cash limit.
- You were charged ongoing service fees.
No matter how complicated or lengthy your case may seem, we offer all of our mis-sold pension claims on a No Win No Fee* basis, which means we will never charge you for an unsuccessful claim. This allows our clients to seek to recover their hard-earned pension funds while knowing they’re not incurring further legal cost.
You should be aware that when providing pension advice, your pension advisor must operate within strict codes of practice. You may have a claim if they did not discuss with you:
- If you already had access to a company pension scheme that would have yielded better results.
- Whether you felt pressurised into taking the new pension without being able to look around for a better option.
How do I find the right help with a mis-sold pension compensation claim?
Here at Pension Justice, it is our sole focus and specialisation to help our clients gain mis-sold pension compensation, which means that you are guaranteed a specialist legal and financial service. Any of the Pension Justice team you speak to will understand your issues and be able to provide specialist pension compensation advice and assistance.
All of our mis-sold pension claims processes are straightforward and hassle-free. We avoid giving our clients lengthy and complex forms to fill in; instead we handle these on your behalf.
You should also know that even in cases where the Financial Advisor who sold you your pension is no longer trading, it may still be possible to make a mis-sold pension compensation claim.
For more information, you can call us free on 0800 014 8275 to speak to an advisor, or use our site to request a callback. If you prefer, you can email us and we will reply to your enquiry within 1 hour during working hours.
Start your claim today
Our pension mis-selling services
Are you eligible for a claim?
- You were advised to transfer away from a Final Salary Company Pension.
- Your new pension was not compared to a low cost stakeholder pension.
- You were advised to transfer to a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP).
- You were advised to invest in unregulated investments, e.g. store pods, overseas property, ethical forestry etc
- You were not given annual reviews, ongoing support and projections.
- You were charged ongoing servicing fees.