An increasing number of financial advisors are being prosecuted and/or fined following the rise in reports of mis-sold pensions and investments. These cases of bad pension advice can take various forms, but for those in the UK who suffered such issues, there may be the opportunity to claim compensation for bad pension advice.
Here at Pension Justice, our team of experts have been inundated with calls from people who have fallen victim to bad pension transfer advice and mis-selling scams and are exploring whether they may be entitled to compensation.
With many people losing tens of thousands of pounds in the process, and some victims even having lost their entire pension savings, these are situations where there should absolutely be compensation for the bad pension advice they have suffered.
Financial advisors you could claim against now
Some of the advisors who you may be able to claim compensation for bad pension scheme advice will include, but are not limited to:
- Rowanmoor Personal Pensions Limited
- Hartley Pensions Limited
- Total Wealth Solutions Limited
- Kingsland Financial Management
- Aspen Financial Planning
- Luapkram Limited (Ashton Hoyle)
- My IFA Friend
- Precise Advice Partnership LLP
- Kynaston-Carnoustie Financial Consultancy Ltd
- Build your Wealth Ltd
- Bank House Investment Management Ltd
- Cherish Wealth Management
- Shah Wealth Management
- Douglas Baillie Limited
- Henderson Carter Associates Limited
- Cumulus Investment Management Limited
- Baker Wainwright
- Knightsbridge Financial Management
- Real SIPP
- CIB Life & Pensions Limited
- Blue Infinitas
- Strachan and Windram
- Pengwern Wealth Management
- 1 Stop Financial Services
- Hennessy Jones
- Asquith Hart Financial Management LLP
- Alderley Asset Management Limited
- Financial Page Limited
- Choices Financial Services Limited
- Moneywise Financial Advisors Limited
- Berkeley Burke SIPP Administration Limited
- Guinness Mahon SIPP
- Liberty SIPP
- Stadia Trustees
- Brooklands SIPP
- Guardian SIPP
Have you received poor financial advice?
There have been many different cases in recent years of financial advisors, and even established financial institutions, being highlighted for the bad pension advice they have provided to clients in the UK, often leading to major financial losses for individuals and their families.
Often, a victim’s problems have begun when they have turned to an independent financial advisor for help in managing their pension. In some cases, they have been advised to take on high-risk investments that they have not been prepared for or they have been encouraged to change their pension to a SIPP with high fees that are not explained properly.
If you have suffered any such issue, you should get in touch with our team today to discuss whether you may be eligible to claim compensation for bad pension advice. We have helped many clients to claim the compensation they were entitled to, recovering the lost pension earnings they had worked so hard for.