Mis-Sold Agricultural Products
Many people approaching retirement have chosen to move their pension into a SIPP agri product scheme. Although some financial advisors may promise high returns with this type of investment, it can actually carry far more risk than you may be led to believe.
For every agricultural product investment scheme that’s well managed and has the potential to grow your pension, there are countless schemes that could lose you money.
In the worst case scenario, you may find yourself falling victim to a full-blown scam. Thousands of people have approached retirement only to find that a lifetime of saving has been for nothing after a mis-sold investment depleted their pension pot. Here at Pension Justice we’re passionate about helping people recover money lost through mis-sold non-standard investments and SIPPs.
Whether your IFA advised you to invest in a scheme that was far riskier than you were prepared for or you’ve lost a substantial amount of money and believe your fund was inappropriately managed, we can help you obtain financial redress.
Please get in touch with the team at Pension Justice to learn more about mis-sold investments in agricultural products.
Start your free claim today
Are you eligible for a claim?
- You were advised to transfer away from a Final Salary Company Pension.
- Your new pension was not compared to a low cost stakeholder pension.
- You were advised to transfer to a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP).
- You were placed into a high risk portfolio.
- You were not given annual reviews, ongoing support and projections.
- You were transferred away from a pension that had a higher tax free cash limit.
- You were charged ongoing servicing fees.