Discover the Simple Risk-Free Way to Claim Compensation for Bad Pension Advice
Claim compensation of up to £350,000 for your mis-sold pension with the help of an expert no-win no-fee solicitor.
Around 33% of UK pensions have been mis-sold. Is yours one of them?
If so, we can help you claim compensation and put your retirement plans back on track.
To check your eligibility, all you need to do is answer four simple questions on our no-obligation enquiry form.
Recover your nest egg in 3 simple steps…
Get a Free Assessment of Your Claim
Request a callback, call us free on 0800 014 8275, or email us and we will reply within an hour.
Relax While We Handle Everything
Our streamlined claims process means we deal with all the paperwork and pursue the pension company on your behalf
Receive Your Compensation
We’ll ensure you get as much compensation as possible in the shortest possible time
Are you eligible for a claim?
There are various types of pension mis-selling that have taken place over the last few years and which could give rise to a claim for compensation, even if the Financial Advisor who sold the pension to you is no longer trading.
Examples of pension mis-selling range from unauthorised funds sold within a self-invested personal pension to being advised to transfer away from a final salary scheme. In providing pension advice, your pension advisor has strict codes of practice to follow to avoid a mis-sold pension. If any of the following occurred, you may have a mis-sold pension claim:
- Did you transfer a pension into a SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension plan)?
- Have you invested in non-standard assets, e.g. carbon credits, storage pods, green oil, car park schemes, overseas property, ethical forestry etc?
- Were you in a company pension scheme but advised to take out a personal pension, when existing company schemes would have yielded better results?
- Did you feel pressured into taking out the new pension without having an opportunity to shop around for a potentially better deal?
Get Your Free Pension Compensation Claim Assessment
Fill in your details below and one of our advisers will contact you
within 1 hour
Why Choose Us?
we will never charge for an unsuccessful claim. You can
speak to us about our No Win, No Fee* terms.
We have an experienced team
We specialise entirely in obtaining compensation for pension mis-selling, so you are guaranteed a specialist service at every stage.
We are not a Call Centre
We are not a Call Centre. Our experts will understand your problem and you’ll receive swift specialist advice and assistance.
We do all the heavy lifting. There are no lengthy forms for you to fill in, because our experts will be able to do all of that on your behalf.
Mr George Fowler was mis-sold his pension and received £50,000.00
Mis-Sold Pension Claims Specialists
Types of Mis-Sold Pension Claims
When it comes to the circumstances around a mis-sold pension, each pension mis-selling scenario brings its own set of legal and financial considerations, so you should make it a priority to speak to a pension expert as soon as you can.
Here at Pension Justice, our helpful and knowledgeable team of pension mis-selling experts will be happy to:
- explore the details of your pension mis-selling claim and advise you on the legal steps to take for your claim
- keep you informed on the nature of your claim status throughout the mis-sold pension claim process
- handle any of the complex and time-consuming paperwork, saving you a great deal of time and effort
We offer our mis-sold pension claim services on No Win No Fee* terms, protecting your financial interests. For more details on mis-sold pensions, including mis-sold pension compensation, get in touch with our team today, while to read more information about some of the specific claim areas our team can handle, you can click on the links below.
Millions of people throughout the UK could be affected
At least 1.3 million people claim they were mis-sold a pension, in a recent Financial Conduct Authority study.
Don’t delay. Check your eligibility today.