Think You've Been involved in a Pension Scam? We Offer Free Initial Advice & Support.
Experts believe around a third of UK pensions have been mis-sold. Check if you’re eligible, and we can help claim up to £50,000 of your nest egg back, quickly and hassle-free.
MAKE YOUR 100% RISK FREE CLAIM TODAY. CLICK GET STARTED.
Mis-Sold Pension Compensation Specialists
Have you been involved in a pension scam?
There are various types of pension mis-selling that have taken place over the last few years and which could give rise to a claim for compensation, even if the Financial Advisor who sold the pension to you is no longer trading.
Examples range from unauthorised funds sold within a self-invested personal pension to being advised to transfer away from a final salary scheme. In providing pension advice, your pension advisor has strict codes of practice to follow. If, in your discussions, any of the following occurred, you may have a mis-sold pension claim:
- Did you transfer a pension into a SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension plan)?
- Have you invested in non-standard assets, e.g. carbon credits, storage pods, green oil, car park schemes, overseas property, ethical forestry etc?
- Were you in a company pension scheme but advised to take out a personal pension, when existing company schemes would have yielded better results?
- Did you feel pressured into taking out the new pension without having an opportunity to shop around for a potentially better deal?
Start Your Consultation Request
Types of Pension Scams & Mis-selling
When it comes to the circumstances around a mis-sold pension, each scenario brings its own legal and financial considerations, which is why you should speak to a pension expert.
Here at Pension Justice, our team of helpful and knowledgeable experts will be happy to:
- explore the details of your claim and advise you on the legal steps to take for your claim
- keep you informed on your claim status throughout the mis-sold pension claim process
- handle any complex and time-consuming paperwork, saving you a lot of time and effort
We offer our mis-sold pension claim services on No Win No Fee terms, protecting your financial interests. For more information, you can get in touch with our team today, while
to read more about some of the specific claim areas we handle, you can click the links below.
If you used any of these companies, you may be eligible for a mis-sold pension claim
Millions of people throughout the UK could be affected
At least 1.3 million people claim they were mis-sold a pension, in a recent Financial Conduct Authority study.
Don’t delay. Check your eligibility today.
Recover your nest egg in 3 simple steps…
Request a callback, call us free on 0800 014 8275, or email us and we will reply within an hour.
No lengthy paperwork to fill out. No Win, No Fee.
We guide you at every step of the claim process to reclaim as much compensation as possible.
Why choose us?
will never charge for an unsuccessful claim. No Win, No Fee.
We have an experienced team
We specialise entirely in obtaining compensation for pension mis-selling, so you are guaranteed a specialist service at every stage.
We are not a Call Centre
We are not a Call Centre. Our experts will understand your problem and you’ll receive swift specialist advice and assistance.
We do all the heavy lifting. There are no lengthy forms for you to fill in, because our experts will be able to do all of that on your behalf.